President Barack Obama is considering a military strike against Syria in response to Syrian President Bashar Al-Assad's alleged use of chemical weapons on Syrian civilians. Do you support a U.S.-led military strike on Syria?
1. Yes, the president should authorize a strike with or without Congress. 7.69 % (12)
2. Yes, if the president receives congressional approval. 3.21 % (5)
3. No, we don't have proof that chemical weapons were used. 1.28 % (2)
4. No, we should wait to see if there is a diplomatic resolution. 21.15 % (33)
5. No, we shouldn't get involved in another Middle East conflict. 62.18 % (97)
6. I don't have enough information about what's going on in Syria to decide. 4.49 % (7)